You know who you are.
Well, there must be something happened that has made you distancing yourself from me although you denied.
I was so eager to know what has caused this miserable distance between us.
Till I saw the way you replied me, I knew I couldn't ask any further because I wasn't even worth an explanation from you, yeah?
This suddenly reminds me of what happened during last year.
You said I had taken all the dignity from you that you couldn't even face me because of that humiliating incident.
Is it...the same thing happening again? I wonder.
Am I ruining our friendship again?
Do you know the kind of frustration you get when your best friend left you without any reason?
Though this ain't my first time but I still feel the pain in my heart.
All kind of questions keep popping up in my head.
What have I done?... What is it now?... Did I do something wrong again?... Why is this happening again?... Am I gonna lose another friend?... etc...
I know it won't change anything no matter I say how much I treasure us, the same old thing I've been telling you over and over again.
Anything I say won't even change how you think about me either.
I can't fix this anymore yeah? If things are gonna be like this, then just let them be.
If this is the way you want, then I will just respect it.
Sorry and thank you for everything.