I've learnt that nobody ever gives a shit about your problems.
So, deal with those shits yourself and grow up is what everyone needs to do.
Can't control things that had happened. Likewise, the past is the past.
If people really do care about you, they will show you.
If they don't show you, then just take care of yourself.
If they really want to stay in your life, they will really make some efforts to do so.
If they don't, then just leave them alone.
Let them be. Let them do what they like to do.
You shall live for your own. Love yourself more. And then you can learn to love them later.
#notetoself
You may think that I am crazy, talking to myself but this is what I need the most now.
I just have to accept that one fact, the one fact that I can NEVER CHANGE.
道別,是一件很難辦到的事。
畢竟曾經都是一場相識的好朋友。