Saturday, September 5, 2015

050915

Hello, September.

Sharing with you, my favourite drink all time.


I've been down with cough, flu and fever for the past few days.
Please do not tell me that sick can at least slim me down. Haha, I bet no one will ever like the kind of being-sick-and-lying-on-the-bed-like-someone-who's-dying-soon feeling.
Therefore, please be healthy everyone especially in this kind of bloody hazy fiery weather. Seriously, drink more water and don't be sick. :)

Oh well, I haven't really update on my life recently yeah?
I've used up to nearly 5 months to get myself ready for a new chapter in my life. To be precise, I am unemployed for almost 5 months. TEEHEE. Okay not funny. Recently only I've started to scared what should I answer if the company's asking me why am I unemployed for so long.
IKR. HOW AH?

I'm just gonna tell them,

"Sir, I wasn't ready to step into the working world when I have already spent 10 years plus studying non-stop. Till recently, I've only found out that it's time for me to get onto the next chapter of my life because my continuous procrastination will cause me to miss out a lot of opportunities out there."



Good enough? Well, I just crapped that out. Hehe. But yeah, I'm really gonna say that... if and only if there's any company who wants me. Man, I ain't being choosy also. It's just that sometimes when I go through the companies' job scopes, I completely lose interest and skip them. Okay, maybe I am.
Now isn't the time for me to be choosy anymore. What a competitive world...geez.
Relatives and friends around me are like 'What?? You haven't found a job yet? Then what've you been doing at home for few months?'.
Yeah...what've I been doing at home? All those things you can think of, yes. Lifeless? Yeah, no friends to go out with, no money to spend on things I wanna buy...etc. Literally, a sad person's life.
But! You don't have to pity me. :D


I've been thinking a lot ever since the last broken friendship I had. It was quite a heartbroken one to be frank. I cried and I didn't understand how it actually came to an end. And what's more depressing was I slowly became an outlier in the group. I was traumatized. I regret for not being able to express my gratitude and appreciation towards that one friend whom I once treasured and always will. I regret for not being able to say thanks for being my friend. No matter what, I've accepted one of the cold hard truths in life. People come and go.

To those who are still being with me despite of how annoying I am, haha... thanks for being my friend. <3 I have no idea why, I just wanted to say it!





ANNE.