Friday, September 18, 2015

180915

Adults are gonna be adults.

They never try to understand a thing we say. All they keep mentioning is the past.
Why keep on bringing up the past when you can change nothing in the past anymore.
I. Really. Do. Not. Understand. Everything. About. Them.

Yes, it was my fault for not searching for jobs few months back and now I regret about it. But, I am searching now and no one is hiring me. I can do nothing about it but to keep hunting. Yet, every damn single day you keep telling me "Do you know I really don't know what to answer my friends anymore when they keep asking whether you got a job or not. I want to dig a hole and bury my face inside."

WTF? Do you even try to understand the situation?
I've told you that it's not what I want if the company doesn't want to hire me. And you keep telling me that I've been sitting at home for so long...can't blame you for thinking like that. Blah blah blah.
Jesus Christ.
And those people, for goodness sake, MYOB man. Don't you have other things to talk about besides asking whether I got a job or not? Thanks for your concern but no thank you. Please stop asking about it.


Geez, adults...