It's 1:05am and I can't sleep.
\
/
\
Sometimes I really do feel like I complain a lil too much and I care a lil too much.
Well, of course I wish to correct my behaviour. I've been trying to stop complaining over some small matters. Yeah, trying.
Regarding the caring part, I recently only got to know that I've been caring about people's businesses too much till I am being regarded as a 'mother'. I don't have to tell you what a mother does yeah?
I cared too much because I hadn't gotten over those feelings.
Oh well, I cared because I cared. When you like someone, obviously you want to know about their stuffs right? Not stalk, just curious. That's all. But probably if that person doesn't like/hates you, you'll be called a stalker in this case. Or, a creep. Yeah, why did I even care? I am nobody. Geez. This is pointless. In conclusion, I am not his mother.
Seriously, I WAS JUST CURIOUS. Sorry for being a kepochi. No more next time ok...
One more thing, people should be more aware of who they talk to. Because...not everyone keeps secrets. (--,)
Good night.